Media: Interviews and Publications
Expert Interviews and Articles featuring Larry Cappel
He has been interviewed by the Denver Post, CNTV, the Colorado Business Report as well as guest posting on Huffington Post, PsychCentral.com and YourTango.com.
Since 1999 he’s worked extensively with people from all walks of life in both individual and couples counseling. He has a passion for helping adults from all walks of life to find their way to a happy and successful life. He is the Director of the Denver Therapists Network, the leading network of Denver area psychotherapists. He is also a founding member of the Denver Relationship Therapists. Larry has offices in downtown Denver and Louisville Colorado.
Larry is available for expert commentary on a range of mental health issues including relationships, ADHD, stress management, trauma recovery mindfulness and meditation, and LGBT issues. To schedule a television, phone, or email interview, please complete the form below.
On The Art Of Psychotherapy, Interview on CNTV Denver Colorado. Larry Cappel, M.A. LMFT, was interviewed about his work as a Psychotherapist, Counselor and Personal Success Coach by Gary Atencio at CNTV Denver.
- Mindfulness Scholarship at CSU, Interview in the Northern Colorado Business Report, March 2014
- Unplug: Train your brain for mindfulness, Interview in The Denver Post, December 2013
- Gay Men: What Are The Issues That Prevent Them from Living Rewarding Lives? Interview by Sydney Gay Counselling, March 2014
- Dealing With Anxiety: What’s An Unhappy Childhood? Interview on YourTango.com, March 2014
- Coming Out of the Closet: What You Need to Know Interview on AustraliaCounselling.com.au March 2014
- Unconditional Love… For Yourself! 5 Ways To Find Your Own Spark, Interview on YourTango.com
- The Benefit of Couples Therapy After An Affair, Huffington Post, October 2013
- Gay Men and Body Image: An Expert Sounds Off, Huffington Post, January 2013
- CNTV Denver Interview aired in April 2013
- 8 Tell-Tale Signs of a Commitment-Phobe, PsychCentral, March 2013
- Managing Your Anger with Rude Drivers: Interview with Psychotherapist Larry Cappel, M.A. LMFT , Yahoo Voices, February 2011
If you would like to use Larry for expert commentary on a range of mental health issues including relationships, ADHD, stress management, trauma recovery mindfulness and meditation, and LGBT issues, please complete the contact form below.